The Aruba 310 Series access points deliver high performance and superb user experience for mobile devices, Internet of Things (IoT) devices, and applications in dense office environments. Featuring the 4×4:4SS MU-MIMO capability, advanced Aruba ClientMatch radio management, and Aruba Beacon technologies, the 310 Series enables an all-wireless digital work environment in a cost-effective manner. With a maximum concurrent data rate of 1,733 Mbps in the 5 GHz band and 400 Mbps in the 2.4 GHz band (for an aggregate peak data rate of 2.1 Gbps), the 310 Series Access Points can quickly add required capacities to your existing or new wireless networks. The mid-range 310 Series, with its single gigabit Ethernet uplink, is ideal for high device density environments, such as schools, retail branches, hotels and enterprise offices, where the organization is cost sensitive.The high performance and high density 802.11ac 310 Series supports 160 MHz channel bandwidth (VHT160), multi-user MIMO (MU-MIMO) and 4 spatial streams (4SS). It provides simultaneous data transmission to multiple devices, maximizing data throughput and improving network efficiency. Power Over Ethernet (POE) DC power supplies are sold separately.
- Supports up to 1,733Mbps in the 5GHz band and 400Mbps in the 2.4 GHz band
- Wave2, Enables location based services with BLE-enabled mobile devices
- Minimizes interference from 3G/4G cellular networks, distributed antenna systems
- Supports priority handling and policy enforcement for unified communication apps
- Power Over Ethernet (POE) DC power supply is sold separately