Aruba Instant virtualizes Aruba Mobility Controller capabilities on 802.11n access points (AP), creating a feature-rich enterprise grade wireless LAN (WLAN) that delivers the affordability and simplicity of an entry-level Wi-Fi network. Up to 16 Aruba Instant APs can be controlled by a single AP that automatically becomes a primary Virtual Controller. In the event of primary Virtual Controller failure, another Aruba Instant AP automatically takes on the role with no disruption. Multi-functional and affordable Aruba IAP-205-US 802.11ac wireless access points maximize mobile device performance in medium-density enterprise Wi-Fi environments. In Aruba Instant mode, a single AP automatically distributes the network configuration to other Instant APs in the WLAN.
- 2.4-GHz (300 Mbps max rate) and 5-GHz (867 Mbps)
- 2 x 2 MIMO and four integrated omnidirectional downtilt antenna
- 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE)
- Powered Over Ethernet ( PoE ) ( No power adapter included / power adapter sold separately )
- Virtual Controller Technology