The Cisco Aironet 1142N Access Point is a business-ready, 802.11n access point designed for simple deployment and energy efficiency. The high-performance platform, which offers at least six times the throughput of existing 802.11a/g networks, prepares the business for the next wave of mobile devices and applications. Building on the Cisco Aironet heritage of RF excellence, 1142N combines the industry’s most widely deployed 802.11n technology with a sleek industrial design that blends seamlessly into any enterprise environment.
- Part Number: AIR-AP1142N-A-K9 (Dual-band Standalone 802.11a/g/n AP)
- Does NOT Include Power Supply; Requires either Power Injector (AIR-PWRINJ4=), Local Power Supply (AIR-PWR-B=), or 802.3af Ethernet Switch (requires 16 W)
- 802.11n Capabilities: 2×3 multiple-input multiple-output (MIMO) with two spatial streams (2×3:2)
- Mounting: Includes easy-to-install, multipurpose mounting bracket; UL 2043 plenum rated for above ceiling installation options or suspended from drop ceilings; Locks for theft protection
- Cyclic shift diversity (CSD) support