The Cisco WAP361-A-K9 Wireless-AC/N Dual Radio Wall Plate Access Point with Power over Ethernet (PoE) provides a simple, cost-effective way to extend highly secure, high-performance mobile networking to your employees and guests, regardless of what mobile devices they use. This flexible solution lets you connect dozens of employees, and can scale to accommodate additional users and changing business needs. An attractive design with flexible mounting options allows the access point to blend well into any small-business environment. WAP361-A-K9 access point is easy to set up and use, with an intuitive wizard-based configuration to get you up and running in minutes. To enhance reliability and safeguard sensitive business information, WAP361 access points support both Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA) Personal and Enterprise, encoding all your wireless transmissions with powerful encryption. In addition, 802.1X RADIUS authentication helps keep unauthorized users out. Intelligent quality-of-service (QoS) features let you prioritize bandwidth-sensitive traffic for voice over IP (VoIP) and video applications.
- CONNECTIVITY: Provides cost-effective 802.11ac Wave 1 connectivity with speeds up to 1.2 Gbps and concurrent dual-band radios for improved coverage on mobile devices
- TECHNOLOGY: Supports 2×2 multiple-input multiple-output (MIMO) technology with two spatial streams for maximum performance on both 2.4- and 5.0-GHz radios
- POWER OVER ETHERNET: 5-port Gigabit Ethernet LAN with PoE (PD) and PoE (PSE) support
- GUEST WI-FI: Provides secure guest access with multiple authentication options; supports social media logins such as Google and Facebook
- PROTECTION: Cisco Umbrella integration protects wireless devices from malware and phishing