The Cisco WAP581-A-K9 Wireless-AC Dual Radio Wave 2 Access Point with 2.5-GbE LAN provides a simple, cost-effective way to extend highly secure, high-performance mobile networking to your employees and guests, regardless of what mobile devices they use. An attractive design with flexible mounting options allows the access point to smoothly blend into any small or medium-sized business environment. It’s easy to set up and use, with an intuitive, wizard-based configuration to get you operational in minutes. Intelligent quality-of-service (QoS) features let you prioritize bandwidth-sensitive traffic for voice-over-IP (VoIP) and video applications. To provide highly secure guest access to visitors and other users, the access point with 2.5-GbE LAN supports a captive portal with multiple authentication options and the ability to configure rights, roles, and bandwidth. To enhance reliability and safeguard sensitive business information, the WAP581-A-K9 supports both Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA) Personal and Enterprise, encoding all your wireless transmissions with powerful encryption. In addition, 802.1X RADIUS authentication helps keep unauthorized users out.
- CONNECTIVITY: Provides cost-effective 802.11ac Wave 2 connectivity with speeds up to 2.8 Gbps and uses a concurrent dual-band radio for improved coverage and user capacity
- TECHNOLOGY: Supports 4 x 4 multi-user multiple-input, multiple-output (MU-MIMO) technology on a 5.0-GHz radio and 3 x 3 MIMO technology on a 2.4-GHz radio for maximum performance
- POWER OVER ETHERNET: Dual Gigabit Ethernet (2.5 G and 1 G) LAN with PoE support and link aggregation
- GUEST WI-FI: Provides secure guest access with multiple authentication options; supports social media logins such as Google and Facebook
- PROTECTION: Cisco Umbrella integration protects wireless devices from malware and phishing