The Dell Adapter- USB-C to Ethernet (PXE Boot)
- enables you to add an Ethernet port using an existing USB-C input on your computer, tablet, laptop
- The adapter is fitted with a USB-C on one end and an RJ-45 on the other.
- supports up to Gigabit Ethernet data speeds, so you can enjoy faster streaming of online content.
- contains a built-in driver for easy setup, eliminating the need to install drivers from a CD or download them from another source.
- converts USB-C to Ethernet For faster streaming and network connectivity
- enables you to add an Ethernet port using an existing USB-C input on your laptop or tablet or desktop.
- A handy addition for users looking to expand or add networks, the adapter lets you establish a new connection or connect to another network without requiring a router or switch.
- Ethernet adapter enables connectivity:
- This simple, innovative Ethernet adapter from Dell allows you to extend your device’s bandwidth by establishing a new Internet connection.
- As long as your device is equipped with a USB-C input, this compact adapter ensures seamless results.
- Best of all: it doesn’t require replacing or adding a new network card. Use it to add another network, connect with another computer and enjoy videos and other streaming content faster.
- The adapter saves you time by automatically prompting you to install the driver when you plug it in for the first time.
- Compact size offers easy portability This small, lightweight adapter is easy to use and keep handy.
- Connectors: USB-C (male) on one end and an Ethernet RJ-45 (female) on the other.
- Features: built-in driver for easy setup; Compact size offers easy portability
- Link Speed: Gigabit
- enables PXE Boot on devices lacking on-board Ethernet (as long as they have USB-C port)
- allows you to extend your device’s bandwidth by establishing a new Internet connection.