Download rate: 150Mbps
Upload rate: 50Mbps
Wireless transmission rate: 300Mbps
(Note: The above is the theoretical rate. The actual rate depends on the carrier network)
US Carrier :
Not compatible with Verizon and Sprint
Support AT&T, T-mobile. (Plug and play)
Support U.S Cellular, Cricket Wireless, H2O wireless, Mint Mobile,Google Project Fi, Lycamobile, MetroPCS, Ting, Telcel, Movistar, Digitel, Claro,Movilnet
Support Americas Country: Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Chile, Venezuela, Peru, etc.
Website: www.frequencycheck.com. Enter the name of the country and carriers. Please check the carrier frequency band information before purchase to ensure compatibility.
If the SIM Card isn’t AT&T or T-mobile. Set its APN before using the router.
Before inserting the SIM card into the router. Make sure the SIM card is activated
Set Access Point Name (APN)
Enter the router IP address: 192.168.188.1
Click Network-APN-Enable. Modify APN.
You can find the APN of the SIM card from the carrier’s official website or mobile phone.
(For example. Insert the SIM card into your phone. Click on “Wi-Fi & internet – SIM & network – SIM – Access Point Names”. You can find APN.)
- ★ Support 4G LTE Frequency Band: B2/B3/B4/B5/B7/B12/B25/B28/B38/B40/B41(Compatible with AT&T and T-mobile. Not compatible with Verizon and Sprint）
- ★ Fast 4G LTE: Download speeds up to 150 Mbps. Upload speeds up to 50 Mbps and wireless transfer rates of 300 Mbps.
- ★ Easy to Use: Insert Mini SIM card. The router will convert 4G into a wifi hotspot. Devices can access the internet directly.
- ★ Supports 32 Devices: Up to 300 square meters coverage and 32 Devices. Includes phone, tablet and PC
- ★ Good Service Support: We will provide technical support and guidance. If you are not satisfied with the product. You can exchange or return for free within 30 days