The Linksys Instant Broadband EtherFast Cable/DSL Router is the perfect option to connect a small group of PCs to a high-speed Broadband Internet connection or to an Ethernet back-bone. Configurable as a DHCP server, the EtherFast Cable/DSL Router acts as the only externally recognized Internet device on your local area network (LAN). The router can also be configured to block internal users’ access to the Internet. Unlike a typical router which can only share 100Mbps over all its connections, the Linksys EtherFast Cable/DSL Router is equipped with a blazing 4-port EtherFast Switch, dedicating a breakneck 100Mbps to each and every connected PC. If four PCs are simultaneously accessing a standard shared-band-width router, they will only run at one-quarter the speed of any number of PCs accessing the Instant Broadband Cable/DSL Router. Not only will all of your PCs now be able to enjoy your lightning-quick Broadband Internet connection, they will also be able to share internal network data at ten times the Broadband Internet speed. Add it all together and your small network will move along faster than you ever thought possible.
NOTE: THIS PRODUCT CANNOT BE SHIPPED TO MASSACHUSETTS OR DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA (WASHINGTON, D.C.)
- NOTE: THIS PRODUCT CANNOT BE SHIPPED TO MASSACHUSETTS OR DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA (WASHINGTON, D.C.)
- Product Description Linksys EtherFast Cable/DSL Router with 4-Port Switch BEFSR41 – router
- Device Type Router + 4-port switch (integrated) Form Factor External
- Dimensions (WxDxH) 7.3 in x 6.1 in x 1.9 in Weight 0.9 lbs RAM 512 KB
- Data Link Protocol Ethernet, Fast Ethernet