The NETGEAR Insight Managed Smart Cloud tri-band 4×4 Wireless access point WAC540 delivers superior performance Wi-Fi and ultra-high client density for enterprises requiring ubiquitous and Reliable wireless for all business applications. The WAC540 is managed by NETGEAR Insight, for a fully centralized cloud real-time monitoring, with no need for extra management hardware. The WAC540 features 4×4 multi-user MIMO (MU-MIMO) to achieve aggregate speeds up to 3 Gbps, superior Wi-Fi roaming and comes with 2 Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) 1GB LAN ports. The WAC540 comes with market leading 5-year .
- Business Class Access Point with superior 802. 11AC Wave 2 performance (up to 3 Gbps). 3 radio streams for 2.4GHz (400 Mbps), 5GHz Low-Band (867 Mbps) and 5GHz High-Band (1733 Mbps)
- Exceptional performance Tri-Band WiFi with high range and coverage, WAC540 is perfect solution for high-density areas such as auditoriums, schools, hotels or campus deployments. Wall or ceiling mount
- 802. 3at Power over Ethernet – Simplify deployment and flexibility (can be powered via a power adapter – not included)
- Dual Gigabit Ethernet ports with support for LAG (Link Aggregation Groups)
- NETGEAR Insight Managed for ease of centralized cloud management.NETGEAR Instant WiFi to automatically set and configure the channel selection and power management of deployments with large number of Access Points