Features faster-than-wireless speeds and easy connectivity. The Plugable USB 2.0 OTG Micro-B to 10/100 Ethernet Adapter adds a Fast Ethernet (RJ45) capable port to any system has a Micro-B USB port, OTG support, and built-in drivers. No separate OTG cable is needed. This adapter has a USB 2.0 male Micro-B connector to the tablet and a RJ45 female connector to the network. It uses the ASIX AX88772 chipset for widest possible compatibility, including support built in to Windows 8 and higher and Linux versions. The unit features a compact external design. Two LEDs to monitor data and link activity. Powered by USB (no external power adapter needed).
Notes:If your computer or tablet has a full-sized USB port but not a micro-B USB port, please consider using Plugable USB2-E100 Ethernet adapter instead.
Drivers are built-in to Windows 10 and 8.x tablets with a Micro-B OTG port.
This adapter is compatible with Raspberry Pi Zero running the Raspbian Jessie OS.
Not compatible with Apple, Amazon, HTC & LG tablets and phones.
Wired Ethernet via this adapter provides faster and more reliable network access than typical 802.11 wireless networking (up to 2-3x as fast). Particularly helpful for web video, downloads, and streaming.
- Add a fast wired network interface through the Micro-B USB OTG port on your Windows tablet and Raspberry Pi Zero. Supports Windows 10, 8.1/ 8 and Raspbian Jessie.
- Most Windows 10 and 8.x tablets supported. Windows 10 and 8.x include a built-in device driver for this Ethernet adapter, and there is no need to install any additional driver
- Limited Android compatibility. Android users, please confirm if your phone or tablet is compatible before purchase. You can find the latest compatibility details in the Product Information below under Technical Specification – Specification Sheet
- Not compatible with Windows phones & Apple, Amazon, LG, phones and tablets
- We love our Plugable products and hope you will too. All of our products are backed with a 1-year limited parts and labor warranty and Seattle-based email support