This USB 3.0 Type C to Gigabit network adapter gives you wired Ethernet network and Internet access. The NBASE-T adapter is 4-speed compatible, including IEEE 802.3bz (2.5G/5GBASE-T), IEEE 802.3U (100BASE-TX) and 802.3ab (1000BASE-T). Ideal for office or home use, the 5G network adapter supports full 5 Gigabit bandwidth by harnessing the performance of USB 3.0. You can quickly access very large files over a 5 Gigabit network (using CAT6 cabling), saving valuable time every day. Simply plug this USB C to Ethernet adapter into the USB port on your laptop and connect to your network. The Aquantia AQC111U chipset provides native driver support for Mac OS and Linux. Any Windows operating systems without the driver will be automatically prompted to download the software directly from the adapter. Compact and portable, this Multi Gigabit Ethernet adapter is the ideal desktop network adapter or laptop accessory. You don’t have to carry a power adapter with you to use it, because it’s powered directly from the host USB port. StarTech.com ensures we are meeting or exceeding industry standards and provides high-quality products to IT Professionals. Our local StarTech.com Technical Advisors have broad product expertise and work directly with our StarTech.com Engineers to provide support for our customers both pre and post-sales. The 5G network adapter is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- HIGH BANDWIDTH 5 GIGABIT NETWORK CONNECTION Add a wired RJ45 Ethernet connection to your computer with SuperSpeed USB 3.0 5 Gbps, by connecting this 5G network adapter to your USB C port
- 4-SPEED COMPATIBILITY For a range of support, this NBASE T Multi Gigabit Ethernet adapter is IEEE 802.3bz 2.5G 5GBASE T, IEEE 802.3U 100BASE TX and 802.3ab 1000BASE T compatible
- EASY PORTABILITY Designed with a small footprint, the 5G network dongle fits perfectly into your carrying case. It’s powered directly through the USB C port, requiring no external power adapter
- THE STARTECH.COM ADVANTAGE StarTech.com offers a 2-year warranty & free lifetime technical support on this network adapter and has been the choice of IT professionals and businesses for over 30 years
- Native driver support: Simply Plug the RJ45 adapter in and go-the Chipset supports Mac OS and Linux devices, and it’ll prompt a driver download from the adapter for Windows devices that need it