Now, you can add wired network access through the USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 port on your laptop or desktop computer, and connect to your USB 3.0 (Type-A) devices with ease. This Gigabit Ethernet network adapter gives you access to two reliable GbE ports, and without having to install drivers.
- Use the USB-C port on your laptop to add LAN access with two Gigabit Ethernet ports and a USB 3.0 (Type-A) port
- USB-C to Dual Gigabit Ethernet Adapter with USB 3.0 (Type-A) Port
- USB Type C Gigabit Network Adapter with USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A hub port
- Gigabit adapter for MacBook / Chromebook Pixel / Dell XPS 12 / Dell Latitude 12 7000 Series 2-in-1 or other device with a USB-C port
- 10BASE-T and 100BASE-TX and 1000BASE-T) compatible