Models: LocoM2 Nanostation M Indoor/Outdoor airMAX CPE Performance Breakthrough 150+ Mbps real outdoor throughput and up to 15km+ range. Featuring 2×2 MIMO technology, the new NanoStation links significantly faster and farther than ever before. New Leading-Edge Industrial Design The original NanoStation set the bar for the world’s first low-cost and efficiently designed outdoor broadband CPE. The new NanoStation M and NanoStation Loco M take the same concept to the future with new redesigned sleek and elegant form-factors. Intelligent POE Remote hardware reset circuitry of NanoStation M allows for device to be reset remotely from power supply location. In addition, any NanoStation can easily become 802.3af 48V compliant through use Instant 802.3af adapter. Remote reset is an additional option. Nanostation M comes standard as 24V without remote reset. AirOS V Version 5 of AirOS builds upon the market leading intuitive user-interface loaded with advanced wireless configurations and routing functionality.
- Ubiquiti NanoStation Loco M2 Indoor/Outdoor airMAX CPE 2.4GHz CPE Point to Multi Point PtMP 150 Mbps (2-Pack)
- Featuring a panel antenna and dual-polarity performance, the NanoStation M is ideal for Point-to-MultiPoint (PtMP) applications requiring high-performance CPE devices with a sleek form factor.
- The NanoStation M features the CPE design that expanded the global Wireless ISP industry.
- The NanoStation M can be deployed for Point-to-Point (PtP) bridging, wireless connectivity to a video surveillance system, or use as an airMAX CPE.
- With software-enabled PoE output, the secondary Ethernet port can power an external device, such as a PoE security camera, for seamless IP video integration.