Improving the link quality and coverage of certified WLAN devices. Simply plug and play, no software is required
Working with certified IEEE 802,11 b/g/n wireless Lan devices
The max input trigger is 20dbm, if inputting over 20dBm, the product may can not work or get over-heated
5dB ultra-low noise, 6V to 16v operating input voltage range
Frequency range : 2.4~2.5Ghz
Operating voltage : 6~16V
Receiving gain: 10dB +/- 1
Transmission gain : 13dB +/- 1
Input trigger power : Min 3dBm Max : 20dBm
Maximum output Power : 36dBm (4W)
EVM : 3%28dBm 802.11g 54Mbps OFDM 64QAM BW 20Mhz
DC supply current : 435mApout 28dBm 9V
Noise figure: <2.4dB
TX/RX switch time delay : 1us
LED indicator : Transmitter : Green, Receiver : Red
Operating ambient temperature : -40 deg +70 deg
operating humidity : up to 95% rel. humidity
Dimension : 82x50x21mm
Weight: 0.25kg net
Wireless Lan 802.11b/g/n access point clients
Based on the 2.4ghz WLAN Wireless base stations
Based on the 2.4ghz WLAN wireless bridges
Indoor distribution systems (multi-play) in the combiner
Based on Zigbee, bluetooth protocol wireless device
Step1: disconnect poweer supply to AP/Router
Step2: Detach the antenna from your certified wireless AP/Router
Step3: Connect RG316 cable ( included in the package) to the booster and AP/Router
Step4: Connect the antenna to the other end of the booster
Step5: Connect the power supply to the booster first and subsequently the AP/Router
1x 4W WiFi Signal Booster
1x 9V 1A Power adapter
1x 20cm RG316 Cable
1x 5dBi Antenna
- Improving the link quality and coverage of certified WLAN devices. Simply plug and play, no software is required.
- Working with certified IEEE 802.11 b/g/n wireless Lan devices. The wifi signal booster used for extending or amplifying 2.4Ghz wireless networking equipment’s signal.
- The max input trigger is 20dbm, if inputting over 20dBm, the product may can not work or get over-heated.
- 5dB ultra-low noise, 6V to 16v operating input voltage range.
- NOTICE: The wifi booster only boost the wifi coverage range, BUT please know that it couldn’t boost the speed of your original router or hold the same speed of the original router.