1200Mbps Ceiling Mount Wireless Access Point
Deploy the Wireless Access Point indoors or outdoors in wireless networks requiring maximum performance.It provides a convenient graphical interface for network construction and maintenance person, as well as a user through a simple and accurate operation, and configuration management of the ceiling wireless access point.
In order to provide you with a better experience, we have ameliorated different aspects of our product.
Enhance Signal Strength and Quality
With 3 Dual-Band Antennas (3 dBi each Max), the Wireless Access Point amplifies the signal.
Optimized Transmission Performance
The transmission speed of our AP is up to 1200Mbps, providing a superior using experience for you.
Two Power Supply Methods
The AP Features 802.3at PoE support and can be powered by any of the following: 802.3at PoE+ (48V) and local AC (through the port “DC”) (12V, 1.5A). The AP has the characteristic of “Power over Ethernet (802.3at)” with wired backhaul optional set up for maximum density.
The package includes: A Wireless Access Point, a user instruction, 4 screws and one wire.
Why the Wireless AP can’t connect with AP ?（the status display unconnected） First, try to scan the available wireless networking again；
Second, make sure the Wireless AP’ s wireless standard（11b/g/n, 2.4G）is correct；
Third, the security and passwords are matched between Wireless AP and AP；
The signal strength of AP is too weak to connect, should be more than -75dBm.
What should I do if the wireless AP Can’t be scanned? Scan it several times more, and make sure 5G signal is shown. Then reset the Wireless AP, and scan it again after Wireless AP restart.
How to Reset Wireless AP?
Press the “Reset” button more than 15 seconds after power on.
- High Performance: Supports Gigabit 802 .3AT POE, 11AC Wave Dual Band wireless Access Point, Up to 1200 Mbps speeds.Wireless Access Point can be installed at different place bedroom, living room,study or office. It enables you to have a prominent and smooth experience while you are playing games, watching videos or going through messages or information on your phone/laptop.
- Powered by PoE+(Power over Ethernet Plus) or local AC
- Simple Installation: Simple user instruction and clear bold mark next to the port on the AP for streamlined installation. Manage your network’s wireless access points remotely with Cloud Manager
- Top-notch Functions: Zero touch provisioning (configuration) for rapid deployment. The AP is equipped with four different modes-Gateway Mode, Repeater Mode, WISP Mode and AP Mode.
- High security: Protects your data with advanced class security features.